Book Flight Tickets Fly Anywhere
Travel from the bustling city of Chennai to the exotic destination of Bali only with the bestChennai to Bali flight. Compare flight timings or even the cheapest fares on our international bookings. Get easy access to complete flight schedules and the best deals only with ourChennai to Bali flights.
Chennai Bali Fare Calender
Chennai Bali Flight Schedule
Chennai Bali Flights FAQs
1.Which are the months that have the lowest flight fare to Bali?
The cheapest months to that have the lowest Chennai to Bali flight fares is January.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Bali?
The best time to come to Bali isApril,May,Juneand September.
3. How far is the city centre from the Bali airport?
The city is located at a distance of 13 kms from Bali airport.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
The city of Bali is connected with the airport via taxis, public buses, and the Mass Rapid Transit.
5. What are the currency of Bali and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency of Bali is Indonesian Rupiyaah ( IDR ) and the conversion rate is 1 INR = 207.65 IDR.
6. What is the time difference between India and Bali?
Bali is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Mumbai.
Chennai Bali Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Chennai to Bali flights?
The airline brands that offer Chennai to Bali flights include Bali Airlines, Vistara, Jet Airways, Indigo, Air India and Malindo Air.
2. How many weekly Chennai to Bali flights are there?
There are 271 Chennai to Bali flights every week. 3. Which is the earliest Chennai to Bali flight?
The earliest Chennai to Bali flight is at 8.55 am by Batik Air OD 9115.
4. What time does the last Chennai to Bali flight?
The last Chennai to Bali flight is at 11.15 pm by Singapore Airlines MI 5853.
5. What are the airport codes of Chennai and Bali?
The airport code of Chennais MAA and Bali DAJ is respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Chennai?
The name of the International airport in Chennai isnamed as Arignar Anna
7. What is the name of the airport in Bali?
The name of the airport in Bali is Ngurah Rai International Airport
Fun Facts about Bali
World’s largest Muslim Country: Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim country. But amazingly it’s most popular island; Bali has a Hindu majority population.
Two active volcanoes: There are two volcanoes in Bali and guess what both of them are active. One of them is Mount Batur which is 5,600 feet high and the other is Mount Agung which is 10,000 feet high. Even though it is a major tourist attraction yet any eruption can claim large number of lives.
City runs on tourism: The huge popularity of Bali had given a boost to its tourism industry. The tourism industry of this place is so great that about 80% of its economy is due to tourism! That’s why in terms of income, tourism is the largest industry in Bali.